I've decided that one way to look thinner is to go back to a short hair style so at least my head will seem smaller. So you all have until 3:00 (Central Time) today to help me choose a new cut.
Now, bearing in mind that I have 15-20 years and 60 to 80 pounds on these fine chaps, here are the options I'm considering. (These pictures come to us courtesy of coolmenshair.com. Bookmark the site--you never know when you might night follicular inspiration.)
1. Josh Duhumel's rakish look appeals to me, both the longer and shorter versions.
2. Enriquita's short 'do is sharp, too, though I'm not sure I like the distinct weight-line on the sides.
3. Demi's boytoy is sporting the look I wanted when I started growing my hair out a few months back. I think I'm too fussy to manage stylishly messy well, though. (Could I be trained?)
4. Paul Walker shows the leading contender. Tidy and no fuss.
5. Unless I go in a bold new direction...
What's a boy to do??